Tips on inserting multiple media files to your post
After uploading multiple images/audios/videos In WordPress 2.5.1 while creating or editing a post/page, users can insert the whole gallery into the post/page. This tips is very useful when you want to upload a few images/audios/videos. Otherwise, you will have to insert each one of the uploaded images one by one by clicking the “Add Image/Video/Audio” button and a few other clicks. Well, here is how you can do that by just one click:
- Start to write a new post or page, or edit an existing post/page
- Click any one of “Add Media” buttons (Add an Image, Add Video, Add Audio and Add Media) which is located on the top of post/page editor
- Upload multiple media files
- After upload is done, click “Gallery” tab and scroll to the bottom, and press “insert gallery into post”
- Or you can just close the upload window after completing upload, and add to your post or page
No comments yet.